How To Improve Your Habits to Healthy Eyes in 2017
We are constantly using our eyes – work, school, watching T.V., reading a book… When we are relaxing we are still using our eyes. So take time to improve your habits to healthy eyes. Eat foods that are good for your eyes…Important vitamins, minerals & antioxidants found in foods can strengthen your eyesight. To mention a few…
- Beta-carotene, lutein & lycopene found in carrots help to protect the eyes from sun damage & UVB radiation.
- Citrus fruits & juices rich in Vitamin C helps protect the eyes against infection & diseases.
- Green leafy vegetables like cabbage, spinach & kale that contain antioxidants, vitamin A and other nutrients help protect eyes from problems like cataracts.
- Salmon, tuna, sardines & mackerel contain Omega-3 fatty acids which, improves memory & brain functions.
- Eggs, grapes and dark berries are a good source of zinc & other minerals that help increase proper vision.
So eat healthy, make your work environment comfortable, wear sunglasses to protect your eyes, use proper lighting and give your eyes frequent breaks.